As made popular by President Kennedy, Animal House, and Entourage (to name a few), this vehicle is perfect for photoshoots, music videos, promos, films, shows, or anything similar. This is one of the most beautiful, timeless, and rare classic luxury cars ever made. Drivable in moderation (anything within a 20-mile radius) as I want to keep it in a "Sunday Driver" state.
• 1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible
• Black exterior and interior
• 4-door, "Suicide doors"
• Front bucket seats
• Lap seat belts in both front and read seats
• Everything is power/automatic and original
• Original 462 V8 engine
Lastly, the convertible top is currently non-operational so it can only be used as a convertible. But that's the only way to cruise these cars! :)
• This vehicle is available for a chauffeured or event (non-moving) type of rental only
• For films and/or music videos, a multi-day deal can be taken into consideration
• No overnight bookings unless the vehicle will be stored indoors, in a locked and secured building
462 CID 4V V-8 Bore and Stroke: 4.38 x 3.830 inches Compression Ratio: 10.25:1 Brake Horsepower: 340 @ 4600 rpm Torque: 485 @ 2800 rpm Carburetor: Carter 4362 four barrel
Factory 9.15 x 15 wheels with Radial tires
Power assisted; Front: Disc; Rear: Drum
SelectShift TurboDrive 3-speed automatic (C6 XPL)
Pick-Up instructions TBD based on the usage type and rental agreement.