As the slogan said "Cadillac shows the world...how truly magnificent a car can be."
This ALL original 1929 Cadillac 341-B is an authentic time capsule of the age of the automobile. The two door, 5 passenger coupe is an exceptionally rare vehicle as less than 300 were originally manufactured in this body style. The patina on this vehicle shows it's age, but also shows that it has had exceptional care takers over the 90+ years of it's existence. The original Fisher body stamps in the wood sills match the body tag on the firewall showing this to be a true “numbers matching” vehicle.
In 1929 Cadillac introduced safety glass, synchronized transmission, four wheel mechanical duplex brakes and adjustable driver seat making this model much easier to drive than other pre-war classics.
• Original Legendary Cadillac 341cid V8
• Original Cadillac 3-speed manual transmission
• Original Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Toga Maroon and Black Paint
• Original charcoal bucket seat interior
• Original Cadillac steering wheel
• Torch interior lights
• 20” wood artillery wheels with wide-white polyglas tires
Wooden Artillery Wheels - 700-20 Tires