Have you ever wanted to drive the iconic, modern-muscle, 8.0L monster that is the Dodge Viper? Of course you have!
Engine: 8.0 liter V10
Power: 450 bhp
Torque: 490 lb ft
0-60 mph: ~4.2s
0-100 mph: ~9.0s
Top speed: 185 mph
About this car:
It is very loud, low, and doesn't come with any electronic safety features. No traction control, no stability control, not even ABS! It is old-school, in a good way. We consider that a good thing, but it can make it intimidating if you are unprepared. The car also attracts a lot of attention. Bright red, loud, rare and featuring on many posters over the last 25 years means you often get stared at and can expect to see kids pointing their phones at you - don't rent this if you want a peaceful, quiet ride.
Rules and notes for renting:
1) Please ensure you are competent at driving manual. This is not a car to learn how to stick shift in!
2) Please do not abuse the car. We expect you to drive it harder than a Prius, but absolutely no burnouts or hard launches at every red light, please. Allow the engine and transmission to warm up fully before driving enthusiastically.
3) Strictly no burnouts! Tires do not come cheap and are measured before and after each rental. Excessive wear will be charged accordingly.
4) Please let us know whether you want the hard top roof on or prefer topless - it must remain this way for the duration as it is not a simple process to change.
5) I will talk you through important features and quirks of the car before you embark such as; how low the front bumper is, refueling, handbrake, A/C and heat etc.
6) The car is GPS tracked and sends an automated notification for excessive speeding or dangerous driving, so please enjoy it responsibly.
Get in touch if you have any questions!
16v OHV V10, 450bhp, 490ft-lb
Stock wheels with Toyo R888 and R888R tires for much better grip than the factory spec tires
Prior to rental I would like to review the features of the vehicle and take a short drive to make sure you are familiar with everything. You can leave a car at our location (off-street) during the rental if desired.