The iconic Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible in the only color that matters: Macadamia Metallic.
The rich smooth downright gorgeous exterior, complemented by natural brown leather upholstery provides for a jaw-dropping display of color and design, you'll no doubt get tons compliments wherever your journey takes you.
Brace yourself for a sublime sports car with handling that defies physics, yet is easy and comfortable to drive. Mounted in the back is Porsche's celebrated 385 horsepower 3.8-liter direct-injected flat-6 engine, paired with the lightning-fast, dual-clutch, PDK Sport transmission. 0-60 mph comes in just over four seconds, with a blistering top speed of 186 mph.
Despite technology like PDK, active sport suspension and advanced traction control, this is still an old-school 911 and you’ll find yourself revving to 7000 rpm with the glorious soundtrack of the engine roaring behind you. I find it impossible to drive this car without grinning from ear to ear, it is without a doubt the quintessential driving machine.
Whether carving your way through the Great Smoky Mountains or seeing the spectacular fall foliage on the Blue Ridge Parkway, driving top-down along the 500-mile coastline of the Carolinas, exploring historic plantations of Charleston and Savannah, visiting the winery at Asheville's Biltmore Estate or simply cruising to the trendy restaurants of downtown Raleigh-Durham - there's no better way to experience North Carolina than in this gorgeous Porsche 911.
● MSRP: $129,205
● Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible
● 385hp 3.8-liter Direct-Injected Flat-6 Engine
● 7 Speed PDK Automatic Sport Transmission
● Exterior Color; Macadamia Metallic
● Soft-Top Convertible (Brown)
● Full Natural Brown Leather Interior
● Porsche Navigation with Touchscreen
● BOSE High-End Sound Package
● Porsche Active Sport Suspension
● Adaptive Sport Seats with Memory
● Heated/Ventilated Cooled Seats
● Bi-Xenon Headlights
● Cruise Control
● Park Assist System
● Red Brake Calipers
● Porsche 19" Alloys w Pirelli P Zero Tires
Why you should rent from us:
● Guaranteed customer satisfaction!
● We will NEVER cancel your reservation!
● We will NEVER be late, or waste your time!
● RDU airport delivery!
● Last-minute bookings available!
● ONE-WAY rental options available.
● Free post-trip WASH & cleaning.
● We're OPEN 24/7. Land at 1am, fly out at 6am? We've got you covered!
Videos & Reviews: (paste link in browser)
Includes all the essentials for your trip:
● Phone chargers (iPhone, Samsung, LG, etc)
● 110V Inverter to charge laptops, cameras, etc
● Sony Bluetooth premium portable speaker
● Umbrella, Flashlight & First aid kit
● Roadmap, Restaurant Guides & More
Limited trunk space, please pack light
It's a 4-seater, but rear seats are VERY small
More about us:
Click our profile for more info & cars.
Rent one of our spectacular cars and turn your trip into an adventure!
⭐️ 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 Tribute
⭐️ 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
⭐️ Jaguar XKR Supercharged Convertible
⭐️ Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible in Carrera White
⭐️ Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible in Macadamia Brown
Thanks for checking us out. Feel free to reach out with any questions,
We're always happy to help.
The Clubhouse at Wimbledon Tennis Courts & Pool in Cary offers a secure, lit and safe parking area where we will meet you for pickup and dropoff. There is also ample parking for you to leave your own vehicle. RDU Airport Pickup & Return instructions: Please message me ahead of time to let know your flight number and which terminal you’ll be arriving at. Pickup at RDU airport terminal 2: The car (and I) will be waiting for you in the parking area, opposite Terminal 2 arrivals. Pickup at RDU airport terminal 1: I will be waiting for you at Starbucks inside terminal 1. We can then walk across to the parking building opposite the terminal where the car will be waiting for you. Returns at RDU airport terminal 1 & 2: Please message me ahead of time to let me know which terminal you’ll be departing from. I'll then be waiting for you at the terminal (curb-side) at agreed Drop off time. Looking forward to seeing you soon