Treat yourself to this American Icon - 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe in Silver Blue Metallic.
Mechanically redone or new all around, aesthetically perfect.
Nice, deep V8 rumble with sport seats to keep you tucked in.
No thrills. Just the wind in your hair and the rumble in your ear.
- Rebuilt Engine 30 over
- Rebuilt C4 transmission
- Aluminum roller rockers
- Schneider 264 D 480 L can
- Mild port on the heads
- Aluminum high flow water pump
- Ceramic coated Tri y headers
- Aluminum Flow master exhaust
- Edelbrock fuel pump
- Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
- Edelbrock 500 CFM carb with manual choke
- MSD ignition
- Mallory distributor
- Stainless steel disc brake conversion
- Power brakes
- Total Control tubular upper and lower control arms
- Total Control strut rods
- Polyurethane strut rod bushings
- Polyurethane front and rear sway bar bushings
- 620 lb. front coil springs
- 4 1/2 leaf reverse Eye Performance leaf springs
- 1 1/8” front seats bar and rear seat bar
- American Racing 15 x 7 Torque Thrust D wheels
- Fiberglass Shelby style hood with hood pins (no wires)
Video Walk Around: https://youtu.be/c8ZWScMHHd4
For 100+ more photos copy pastes this link: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAJ5dY
15" American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels with BF Goodridge White Letter Tires
Slotted, drilled front discs with a brake booster.