How to list your car
Renting out your vehicle is easy — and rewarding. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click “List a car” from either the home page or within the DriveShare app. (You must be registered on DriveShare before you can list a car.)
- Enter the basic stats about your car as well as a detailed but concise description.
- Upload at least three well-lit photos. Need some help? Check out our photo tips.
- Set your policies: specify rules for fuel type, mileage limits and so on.
- Choose which rental types you’ll offer and set the price for each:
- Driving Rental: Renter drives the car
- Event Rental: Car is used for display only
- Chauffeured Rental: Owner or hired chauffeur drives the car
- Set the location where renters can pick up your car and whether you provide delivery. You can also set delivery fees based on distance or airport pick up.
- Click “Preview listing” to make sure everything looks good, and then click “Done.”
- Once the car listing is live, you can also change the availability using the calendar, found under the “Pricing & Availability” tab.
Questions along the way? We’re here to help. Contact email@example.com.