2022 Tesla Model X PLAID - FSD
The Fastest SUV in the world!
Interior: Black w/carbon fiber
Horsepower: 1,020 (Fastest SUV Ever!)
Top Speed: 163 mph
0-60 mph: 2.5 seconds
¼ mile: 9.9 seconds
Range: 311 miles
City Mileage: 103 MPGe
Highway Mileage: 93 MPGe
Combined Mileage: 98 MPGe
22” Turbine Wheels
Seating Capacity: 6
Three Displays: 2200 x 1300
Towing Capacity: 5,000Ibs
With 2200 x 1300 resolution, true colors and exceptional responsiveness, an adjustable 17” display tilts left or right for gaming, movies and more. A second display in front of the driver features the most essential vehicle driver information, including Full Self-Driving Visualization, while a third display second-row screen provides even more entertainment and control for rear passengers.
A 22-speaker, 960-watt audio system offers the best listening experience, wherever you are, and new microphones enable Active Road Noise Reduction.
Game from Anywhere
Up to 10 teraflops of processing power enables in-car gaming on-par with today’s newest consoles via Tesla Arcade. Wireless controller compatibility allows gaming from any seat.
The ultimate focus on driving: no stalks, no shifting. With a stalkless steering yoke, you can enjoy both the best SUV to drive, and the best SUV to be driven in.
Dog Mode allows you to set the temperature in the car, just like you’d set it at home, and the car will keep the interior of the vehicle at that temperature until you return. It doesn’t matter whether the cabin needs to be heated or cooled, the car will control the HVAC to keep the vehicle at the selected temperature. Since leaving your pet alone in a vehicle isn’t normally a good idea and people may not be familiar with Tesla’s Dog Mode, Tesla also displays a message on the screen.
- Full LED lighting with automatic high beam headlights
- Automatic windshield wipers
- Power folding, auto dimming, heated side mirrors with memory
- All black premium with carbon fiber décor
- Trailer hitch with 5,000 Ibs of storage capacity
Audio and Media
- Premium Connectivity: Internet browsing, Netflix, Hulo, YouTube, Disney+, Caroake, Spotify, Live Traffic Visualization, Navigation
- Premium 22-speaker audio with active noise canceling
- Multi-device music and media over Bluetooth®
- FM Radio, SiriusXM and Internet Streaming Radio
- Tilting 17” center display, 12.3” driver’s display, and 8” second row display
- Gaming computer with 10 teraflops of processing power
- Wireless controller compatibility
- Panoramic windshield
- Ultraviolet and infrared protection on all glass
- Heated seats for every passenger, heated steering and heated windshield
- Ventilated front seating
- Tri-zone Airwave cabin conditioning
- HEPA air filtration system
- Custom driver profiles with automatic easy-entry and exit
- Ambient lighting
- Automatic opening and closing front doors
- Front center console with sliding cup holders and storage
- Automatic opening and closing rear liftgate
- Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- 92 ft³ of cargo space including a secure front trunk
- Wireless (2 phones) and USB-C fast charging (6 ports)
- Location-aware automatic garage door opener
- Tri motor all-wheel drive
- Three phase, six poll, internal permanent magnet motors (front)
- Dual, independent, three phase, six pole, internal permanent magnet motors (rear)
- Dual Drive inverters with adaptive regenerative braking system
- Eight cameras
- Six front row and two side curtain airbags
- Three point safety belts for drivers and five passengers
- Two LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) attachments in 2nd row.
- Electronic stability and traction control powered by Tesla VDC
- Four wheel anti-lock disk brakes with electronic parking brake
- Automatic Emergency Braking, Pedestrian Detection and Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance
- Traffic-Aware Cruise Control: Matches the speed of your car to that of the surrounding
- Autosteer: Assists in steering within a clearly marked lane, and uses traffic-aware
ADDITIONAL FEATURES (PLAID) - Full Self-Driving Capability (FSD)
- Navigate on Autopilot (Beta): Actively guides your car from a highway's on-ramp to
off-ramp, including suggesting lane changes, navigating interchanges, automatically
engaging the turn signal and taking the correct exit
- Auto Lane Change: Assists in moving to an adjacent lane on the highway when
Autosteer is engaged
- Auto-park: Helps automatically parallel or perpendicular park your car, with a single
- Summon: Moves your car in and out of a tight space using the mobile app or key
- Smart Summon: Your car will navigate more complex environments and parking
spaces, maneuvering around objects as necessary to come find you in a parking lot.
- Traffic and Stop Sign Control (Beta): Identifies stop signs and traffic lights and
automatically slows your car to a stop on approach, with your active supervision
- Autosteer on city streets
The currently enabled Autopilot and Full Self-Driving features require active driver
supervision and do not make the vehicle autonomous. Full autonomy will be dependent on achieving reliability far in excess of human drivers as demonstrated by billions of miles of
experience, as well as regulatory approval, which may take longer in some jurisdictions. As Tesla's Autopilot and Full Self-Driving capabilities evolve, your car will be continuously upgraded through over-the-air software updates.
22” Turbine Sports Wheels & Michelin Factory Tires
Designed for the ultimate track experience, the Model X Plaid Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit is a complete hardware package that delivers maximum, repeatable stopping power during high-performance driving.
The rotors feature continuous-fiber technology and are constructed in a unique 3D matrix to add strength and manage heat more effectively. For additional durability, a ceramic friction layer covers the entire rotor surface to reduce brake dust, corrosion and wear, while also improving pedal feel for daily driving.
The kit includes all-new carbon-silicon carbide rotors, one-piece forged calipers with high-performance pads and high-temperature brake fluid.
2x 410 x 40mm carbon-silicon carbide front rotors
2x 410 x 32mm carbon-silicon carbide rear rotors
2x 6-piston one-piece, forged front calipers
2x 4-piston one-piece, forged rear calipers
2x integrated, caliper-mounted parking brakes
4x high-performance front brake pads
4x high-performance rear brake pads
1x bottle of high-temperature brake fluid
The drive units integrate high-speed electric motor, inverter, and single-speed transmission with it's tri-motor engine(s)
Pick-up & Return Instructions Please return the car in the same clean condition as you received it, as documented by the car condition photos (interior and exterior). Car washes are strongly recommended. Excessive filth, food, or pet hair will incur a minimum $25 - $50 cleaning fee plus a $20 inconvenience fee. The car usually comes with 75-90% battery charge. Drivers are responsible for bringing the vehicle with a 75-80% charged percentage level as when it was picked up, as per my company's policy. If not, you will be assessed a $40 inconvenience fee, charged to the credit card on file. Pre-Paid EV charge ($30) is highly recommend. If you're going to be late for the pick-up of the vehicle, please text or call and we'll work out the logistics. If you're going to be late for the return, please call or text as soon as possible. Late fees start at $50/hour, per my company’s policy. I will do my best to accommodate all reasonable requests. CHARGING Simple and convenient; Just simply plug-in, charge up; and if you are using the Tesla superchargers, charging costs are billed to the company’s Tesla account directly & you will be charged for the per-use cost incurred after you return the vehicle. You will be supplied with a mobile connector charge: - Return at same battery level or fees will be assessed. - Skip the charging station before you return the car ($30 - Pre-Paid EV Charge) ⚡️ - Can charge at local malls, hotels, etc. (download the app Plugshare, Chargepoint, ChargeHub or Ego for locations). Charging Comparisons - Tesla Super Charger - up to 200 miles in 15 minutes (most expensive) - Destination Charger - up to 44 miles of range per hour ? Mobile Connector - Up to 3 miles of range per hour (included) ? Gen 2 NEMA Adapter 14-30 - Up to 14 of range miles per hour (included) Use the link below for charging information. https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/modelx/en_us/GUID-BEE08D47-0CE0-4BDD-83F2-9854FB3D578F.html ?SAFETY: Car will have Sentry Mode activated. Sentry Mode is a feature that allows you to monitor suspicious activities around your Tesla when it's parked and locked in specified locations. When suspicious motion is detected, your car will react depending on the severity of the threat. If a significant threat is detected, the cameras on your car will begin recording, and the alarm system will activate. You will receive an alert from your Tesla app notifying you that an incident has occurred. ?E-ZPass (Optional) - drive freely through the NJ turnpike, all toll gates, and I will request the required toll fee via reimbursement. You will be charged the toll by mail or cash rate within 24-48 hours after the trip is complete). Toll Reimbursement Rates ? - Toll By Mail Rate ? - GWB $16, Goethals Bridge $16, Bayonne Bridge $16, Outerbridge Crossings $16, Verrazano Bridge $11, Henry Hudson Bridge $7.50, Mario Cuomo Bridge $6.83, RFK Bridge $11, Whitestone Bridge $11, Throggs Neck Bridge $11, Hugh L Carey & Queens Midtown Tunnel $11, and New York State Thruway toll plaza in New Rochelle $1.75, NJ Turnpike & NY Thruway Tolls ($1 over EZ Pass rate). ?Please inform me immediately if you used any toll roads or received any camera speeding or parking violations ? during your trip. ?⚠️?⚠️?PLEASE NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED! No smoking or vaping of any type is allowed in the car. If cigarette or marijuana odors are detected, drivers will be charged a $250 cleaning fee as per my company’s policy. The YouTube link below will provide you with insightful informative videos which we highly suggest watching if you are a first time driver. We’ll be sending you further instructions details on the day of pickup. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEox0nUMFPF7MGN8O8p0jMA-uWEmWFZtr