She was born on Thursday, Jun 13th, 1968 at the Norwood’s GM plant in Cincinnati, Ohio.
According to the original warranty booklet with protect-o-plate, she was delivered to Joe O’Brien Chevrolet in Cleveland, OH, and the first owner on a Saturday, Jun 29th, 1968, also in Ohio.
She is a True SS, All matching numbers, equipped with the following factory options:
- L48 350 small block V8/295HP.
- Muncie M22 close-ratio 4-speed manual
- Decor group
- Power steering (N40)
- Power front disc brakes (J52)
- SoftRay tinted windshield
- Lemans Blue Paint (UU Code)
- White front band, white fender stripes (D90 Code)
- Posi traction 12 Bolt (G80 Code)