About The Car
This is a five-seat 1949 Ford Custom sedan that underwent a complete nut and bolt restoration keeping it as close to stock condition as is possible. It is a national Antique Automobile Club of America first place winner (Auburn, IN National Meet, 2017). It is in superb mechanical condition and is a very reliable driving machine. It has the original 239 cu. in. flathead engine with the stock three-speed manual transmission. It has a very nicely restored Bedford cord upholstered interior that easily accommodates four passengers in addition to the driver. The car has heat, but no air-conditioning.
• New Coker whitewall bias belted tires
• Three on the tree smooth-shifting manual transmission
• Will cruise at 60 – 65 mph
• Exterior is black which is the factory original color
• Interior is two-tone gray
• 239 cu. in. V8 engine
• No radio
• This car has been kept as close to factory stock as possible using the best replacement parts available during its extensive, complete restoration.
• NOTE: This car is only available for use with the owner as the dedicated driver. It is listed and made available for use in videos, TV commercials, chauffeured events, or chauffeured, local transportation.
The Interior overall is a solid 9.5 out of 10. The car was repainted during the restoration and apart from a few barely noticeable flaws, the paint shows as factory new.
Factory original, tires are Firestone bias belted and are identical to the original OEM tire except they are tubeless.
Three on the tree.
Pick up between the hours of 8:00 a.m. Central and 7:00 P.m. Central. Pickup address will be provided when booking is approved/confirmed.