1951 Plymouth Concord P22 Coupe
This car is available only for video or film productions and it comes with the owner as a dedicated driver or handler during the production. This car is not available for rental to individuals.
For an additional $100 I will give the renter a personal guided tour of Nashville including Music Row, homes once owned by Nashville's biggest stars of the past, and the best honky-tonks the town has to offer. I'll take you to places you'll never find on your own. I am a lifetime resident of Nashville and I know what's worth seeing and what's worth avoiding when you come to Nashville.
About The Car
This is a two-seat, short wheelbase Plymouth Concord coupe with an older restoration and mildly modified as a period hotrod. It is in superb mechanical condition and is a very enjoyable driving machine. It has the original 216 cu. in. flathead engine with a twin-carb Offenhauser intake and headers. It has a very nicely done modernized interior with bucket seats, carpets and a modern stereo system with AM/FM, DC, two AUX inputs. It also features navigation. The car has heat, but no air-conditioning.
• New Coker whitewall radial tires
• Air shocks installed with air pump and pressure gauge on the dash
• New driveline with up to date u-joints
• Three on the tree smooth-shifting manual transmission
• Overdrive – will cruise at 55 – 65 mph
• Three core radiator keeps the car temp at a cool 168°F
• Dual exhaust, remote battery, third brake light, 90 amp generator, emergency flashers
• Electronic ignition with a high output coil
• Speakers are 10” with sub-woofer
• New interior, bucket seats, soundproofing
• Converted to 12 volts
• Transmission and overdrive rebuilt
The Interior overall is a solid 9 out of 10. Paint is an older respray and looks presentable but there are some nicks here and there and a few minor dings. Overall, the car looks great running down the road.
Call the owner to arrange a delivery time and to work out the overall schedule, If the owner is acting as a chauffeur, there is an additional $100 charge for his driving services. Pickup at the Nashville airport is an additional $50. Rent the car for a guided tour of Nashville - rental fee plus $100 (includes a few select libations at my favorite honky tonks (I'm afraid you'll have to drink alone, but I'll have a soda pop). Note: the car seats only two people; it is a two bucket seat coupe with no backseat.